Whether you’re an employer, team manager, or colleague, remaining attuned to behavioural changes within the workforce is essential during cold winter months.Read More
For many in the UK, “Blue Monday” isn’t just a temporary feeling; it’s a stark reminder of the need for actively managing one’s mental health.Read More
Anxiety, stress and panic disorders were the conditions needing the most support, followed by general mental health issues, then depression and mood disorders.Read More
This episode discusses what SAD is, pinpoints the impact it can have on personal and professional relationships, and provides strategies to help navigate the symptoms.Read More
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a type of depression that occurs at a specific time of year,...Read More
Every year, people are caught off guard by seasonal affective disorder (SAD), with as many as 2 million people in the UK grappling with this condition.Read More
Post-natal depression is believed to only impact the birthing parent due to the huge changes a woman goes through. However, post-natal depression can also affect the non-birthing parent.Read More
Maria Hoeritzauer: Discrimination and depression – What is the law on mental health and ‘hidden’ disabilities in the workplace?
Employers need to understand when a condition may be a disability, the legal obligations flowing from that, and what they can do to support staff and protect themselves from litigation.Read More
- Dr Rana Al-Faliki: Is there a place for emotions in the workplace?
- Tianne Croshaw: Study finds that doing these two things together is a wellbeing win!
- Leeson Medhurst: Rest in the workplace – the key to enhancing employee benefits packages
- Dr Mahrukh Khwaja: 7 powerful mindfulness activities that encourage peak performance
- Dr Emilia Molimpakis: Forget “performance” – these are the mental health metrics every employer should track