Concerning new research reveals the majority of British workers (54%) go beyond the traditional work times, signalling an end to the conventional 9 to 5 workday.Read More
84% of Brits feel pressured to work overtime in their job role, with expectations of fulfilling job demands being the top reason for those going above and beyond.Read More
- Helen Sachdev: Leaders! Support your working parents: here’s how
- Boost employee retention with a workplace wellbeing initiative
- Nebel Crowhurst: The disconnection dilemma – how can leaders combat loneliness at work?
- Jeanette Wheeler: Refreshing employee benefits to reflect the new world of work
- Kimberly Silva: Three principles to develop a wellness programme that employees actually need