Research commissioned by the ICO reveals that 70% of the public would find it intrusive to be monitored by an employer and 19% believe they have been monitored by an employer.Read More
Tag: Personal Data
- Becky Ward: Understanding and supporting ADHD in the workplace
- Ana Aznar: Strategies for work-life integration in modern workplaces
- Dr Tet L Yap: Breaking the silence – how can organisation’s support employees with male infertility?
- Dr David McLaughlan: Guidance on responsible alcohol consumption during ‘office party’ season
- Charlotte Rooney: Training your managers will improve workplace wellbeing