Just one in four of UK line managers would proactively explain to a colleague with a long-term health condition, such as cancer, their rights at work according to the Equality Act 2010.Read More
Tag: Reasonable Adjustments
- Becky Ward: Understanding and supporting ADHD in the workplace
- Ana Aznar: Strategies for work-life integration in modern workplaces
- Dr Tet L Yap: Breaking the silence – how can organisation’s support employees with male infertility?
- Dr David McLaughlan: Guidance on responsible alcohol consumption during ‘office party’ season
- Charlotte Rooney: Training your managers will improve workplace wellbeing