Redundancy is not personal to you – it is the role you have taken that is redundant, and unfortunately, this is an inconvenient process many face.Read More
Recent research has revealed that 74% of employers aren’t providing any training to their line managers to handle redundancies.Read More
- Becky Ward: Understanding and supporting ADHD in the workplace
- Ana Aznar: Strategies for work-life integration in modern workplaces
- Dr Tet L Yap: Breaking the silence – how can organisation’s support employees with male infertility?
- Dr David McLaughlan: Guidance on responsible alcohol consumption during ‘office party’ season
- Charlotte Rooney: Training your managers will improve workplace wellbeing