The average working week is 36.4 hours. Over a lifetime, this can amount to over 90,000 hours, highlighting the importance of getting enjoyment out of your work.Read More
The UK’s financial strain has forced 21% of individuals to postpone retirement and continue working, fearing they lack sufficient funds in their pension pot.Read More
Experts indicate that the UK’s state pension age might need to increase to 71 due to longer life expectancies and declining birth rates.Read More
- Helen Sachdev: Leaders! Support your working parents: here’s how
- Boost employee retention with a workplace wellbeing initiative
- Nebel Crowhurst: The disconnection dilemma – how can leaders combat loneliness at work?
- Jeanette Wheeler: Refreshing employee benefits to reflect the new world of work
- Kimberly Silva: Three principles to develop a wellness programme that employees actually need