This episode discusses what SAD is, pinpoints the impact it can have on personal and professional relationships, and provides strategies to help navigate the symptoms.Read More
Tag: Season affective disorder
As the days grow colder and darker, our latest episode of the Mind, Body, Work Podcast tackles a crucial topic – Seasonal Affective Disorder. Host Joanne Swann speaks with Dr. Julia Lyons, Senior Counselling Psychiatrist at Onebright, and Kayleigh Frost, Head of Clinical Services at Health Assured. Together, they explore the common symptoms of SAD, its profound effects on both professional and personal spheres, and provide expert insights and practical tips on navigating through it.Read More
- Helen Sachdev: Leaders! Support your working parents: here’s how
- Boost employee retention with a workplace wellbeing initiative
- Nebel Crowhurst: The disconnection dilemma – how can leaders combat loneliness at work?
- Jeanette Wheeler: Refreshing employee benefits to reflect the new world of work
- Kimberly Silva: Three principles to develop a wellness programme that employees actually need