Tag: Workplace culture
Unsurprisingly, the two most common factors that led to employees distrusting CEOs were leaders having a ‘hidden agenda and playing into corporate politics’.Read More
If employers are going to attract and retain the best possible talent in 2024, then they need to put initiatives in place that meet employee expectations.Read More
Over half of U.K. deskless workers say they’re viewed as expendable by their employer. Plus, 32% feel that their corporate, desk-based colleagues regard them as inferior.Read More
Smart organisations envision a new future. Traditional organisations focusing only on increasing profits and delivering enhanced business outcomes will become history.Read More
In this episode of the Mind, Body, Work Podcast, Joanne Swann speaks with Katie De Bertrand, a Mental Health First Aid instructor and the Training Manager at Oxfordshire Mind. Joanne also speaks with behavioural science expert Jon Davies.
Together they talk all things workplace wellbeing, discussing how this term has transformed in recent years, how important it is for employees to feel safe and supported at work, and how leaders can successfully implement wellbeing strategies in their workplace.Read More
As leaders strive to create resilient and inclusive organisations, a people-first culture is what will set them apart from the competition.Read More
35 per cent of employees’ state that the recognition they receive is inauthentic and a similar number – 36 per cent – believe it’s meaningless!Read More
THE CHALLENGE It is widely recognised that workplaces which prioritise an employee...Read More
- Dr Rana Al-Faliki: Is there a place for emotions in the workplace?
- Tianne Croshaw: Study finds that doing these two things together is a wellbeing win!
- Leeson Medhurst: Rest in the workplace – the key to enhancing employee benefits packages
- Dr Mahrukh Khwaja: 7 powerful mindfulness activities that encourage peak performance
- Dr Emilia Molimpakis: Forget “performance” – these are the mental health metrics every employer should track