Listen Here About this Episode As the days grow colder and darker, our latest episode of the Mind,...Read More
Oct 31, 2023 | Mind, Body, Work Podcast
Listen Here About this Episode In this episode of the Mind, Body, Work Podcast, Joanne Swann...Read More
Sep 13, 2023 | Mind, Body, Work Podcast
In this episode of the Mind, Body, Work Podcast, Joanne Swann speaks with Katie De Bertrand, a Mental Health First Aid instructor and the Training Manager at Oxfordshire Mind. Joanne also speaks with behavioural science expert Jon Davies.
Together they talk all things workplace wellbeing, discussing how this term has transformed in recent years, how important it is for employees to feel safe and supported at work, and how leaders can successfully implement wellbeing strategies in their workplace.Read More
- Becky Ward: Understanding and supporting ADHD in the workplace
- Ana Aznar: Strategies for work-life integration in modern workplaces
- Dr Tet L Yap: Breaking the silence – how can organisation’s support employees with male infertility?
- Dr David McLaughlan: Guidance on responsible alcohol consumption during ‘office party’ season
- Charlotte Rooney: Training your managers will improve workplace wellbeing