UK workers are more likely to remain with an employer long-term if offered VR support for staying or returning to work after a long-term health condition.Read More
If employers are concerned about employees calling in sick in their workplace, they should first consider their workplace culture and policies….Read More
A fifth of employers express concern about employees living with long-term chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, certain types of cancer, or multiple sclerosis.Read More
It takes time for our body’s Circadian rhythm to re-adjust to the new cycle. This can impact businesses through the loss of productivity, attendance and fitness of employees.Read More
A new report published by the ONS has revealed that 2.5 million people in the UK are off work due to chronic illnesses, with employee absence now at its highest rate since 2004.Read More
Due to the struggles of the NHS, employees are looking to their employers for support. Long-term sickness leave is a growing concern, with the latest data revealing record numbers off work due to long-term sickness.Read More
Mass layoffs can be traumatic even for employees who avoid them. That’s why it’s vital for employers to ensure that their staff continue to see support and valued in their work.Read More
Workplace or employee wellbeing tips and advice for manager – the essentials you need to know!Read More
- Dr Rana Al-Faliki: Is there a place for emotions in the workplace?
- Tianne Croshaw: Study finds that doing these two things together is a wellbeing win!
- Leeson Medhurst: Rest in the workplace – the key to enhancing employee benefits packages
- Dr Mahrukh Khwaja: 7 powerful mindfulness activities that encourage peak performance
- Dr Emilia Molimpakis: Forget “performance” – these are the mental health metrics every employer should track