It can be common after work-related social events to wake up and question ‘Did I embarrass myself?’ as opposed to feeling like they have had a good, fun night…Read More
Christmas party season is nearly here and whilst it is often a time when colleagues celebrate, it can also be a time of inappropriate behaviour and employees waking full of regrets!Read More
The fact that UK companies are twice as likely to incorporate alcohol into team-building events indicates a broader issue around the normalisation of drinking at work.Read More
Latest NHS England hospital admissions data sparks concern, as admittances relating to drug and alcohol use fall whilst the number of people turning to the private sector rises.Read More
WWP had the opportunity to interview Janet Hadley & discuss why further support is needed for employees with workplace alcohol use disorder.Read More
For some employees, managing without alcohol may seem like an impossible challenge. This can be particularly so for overseas staff.Read More
What to do with employees who drink alcohol at work or who may be alcoholics. This guide provides a basic overview for employers and points to additional resources.Read More
New research published by Alcohol Change UK shows that almost 9 million people in the UK are taking part in Dry January.Read More
The office Christmas party is a tradition that many people look forward to. However, if not treated carefully, it can quickly get out of hand.Read More
- Yasha Mirsamadi: The impact of pay transparency on employee wellbeing
- Matt Liggins: What will shift the dial on workplace wellbeing?
- Dr Rana Al-Faliki: Is there a place for emotions in the workplace?
- Tianne Croshaw: Study finds that doing these two things together is a wellbeing win!
- Leeson Medhurst: Rest in the workplace – the key to enhancing employee benefits packages