1/4 of employed Brits, equivalent to 7 million workers, opt to work in cafes instead of at home or the office. But is it safe to conduct professional work in a public setting?Read More
In light of the newly passed Online Safety Act 2023, businesses must prepare for a significant transformation in their online operations to ensure the safety of users.Read More
Extreme weather events have now surpassed threats to IT infrastructure as the top operational risk according to business perspectives.Read More
The majority (59%) of mid-sized companies are reporting less confidence in detecting cyber threats compared to just over half of enterprises (52%), according to new research.Read More
The ICO has reported that ransomware attacks in the UK have reached a record high, with over 5.3 million individuals’ data compromised from 700+ organisations.Read More
- Yasha Mirsamadi: The impact of pay transparency on employee wellbeing
- Matt Liggins: What will shift the dial on workplace wellbeing?
- Dr Rana Al-Faliki: Is there a place for emotions in the workplace?
- Tianne Croshaw: Study finds that doing these two things together is a wellbeing win!
- Leeson Medhurst: Rest in the workplace – the key to enhancing employee benefits packages