Mark your calendars! Employee Appreciation Day is approaching, but what are the most effective methods to demonstrate your appreciation? Find out today!Read More
Listen now to the latest episode of the Mind, Body, Work Podcast featuring workplace wellbeing experts Karl Bennett and Jennifer Liston-Smith.Read More
This episode discusses what SAD is, pinpoints the impact it can have on personal and professional relationships, and provides strategies to help navigate the symptoms.Read More
In aid of National Stress Awareness Day, WWP has released the second episode of the Mind, Body, Work Podcast titled “Spotlight on Mental Health: Addressing Stress in the Workplace”.Read More
WWP is excited to announce the release of its first episode of the Mind, Body, Work Podcast, titled “Creating a Culture of Wellbeing: Nurturing Employee Health and Happiness.”Read More
- Dr Rana Al-Faliki: Is there a place for emotions in the workplace?
- Tianne Croshaw: Study finds that doing these two things together is a wellbeing win!
- Leeson Medhurst: Rest in the workplace – the key to enhancing employee benefits packages
- Dr Mahrukh Khwaja: 7 powerful mindfulness activities that encourage peak performance
- Dr Emilia Molimpakis: Forget “performance” – these are the mental health metrics every employer should track